Scrabble word: VERTIGINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERTIGINOUS exist?
Definitions of VERTIGINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having or causing a whirling sensation
- Turning about an axis; revolving or whirling.
- Affected by vertigo; dizzy.
- Tending to produce vertigo: “my small mind contained in earthly human limits, not lost in vertiginous space and elements unknown” (Diana Cooper).
- Inclined to change quickly; unstable.
There are 11 letters in VERTIGINOUS: E G I I N O R S T U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERTIGINOUS plus a wildcard: VERTIGINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERTIGINOUS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERTIGINOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.