Scrabble word: VERONICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERONICA exist?
Definitions of VERONICA in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant of the genus Veronica
- According to popular legend, an image of the face of Jesus as impressed on the handkerchief offered to him by Saint Veronica on the road to Calvary.
- The handkerchief itself.
- A cloth bearing a representation of Jesus’s face.
- A maneuver in bullfighting in which the matador stands with both feet fixed in position and swings the cape slowly away from the charging bull.
- noun - a handkerchief bearing the image of Christ's face
There are 8 letters in VERONICA: A C E I N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERONICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERONICA plus a wildcard: VERONICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERONICA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words