Scrabble word: VERONICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERONICA exist?
Definitions of VERONICA in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant of the genus Veronica
- According to popular legend, an image of the face of Jesus as impressed on the handkerchief offered to him by Saint Veronica on the road to Calvary.
- The handkerchief itself.
- A cloth bearing a representation of Jesus’s face.
- A maneuver in bullfighting in which the matador stands with both feet fixed in position and swings the cape slowly away from the charging bull.
- noun - a handkerchief bearing the image of Christ's face