Scrabble word: VERONICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERONICA exist?
Definitions of VERONICA in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant of the genus Veronica
- According to popular legend, an image of the face of Jesus as impressed on the handkerchief offered to him by Saint Veronica on the road to Calvary.
- The handkerchief itself.
- A cloth bearing a representation of Jesus’s face.
- A maneuver in bullfighting in which the matador stands with both feet fixed in position and swings the cape slowly away from the charging bull.
- noun - a handkerchief bearing the image of Christ's face
There are 8 letters in VERONICA: A C E I N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERONICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERONICA plus a wildcard: VERONICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERONICA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERONICA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.