Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERNICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERNICLE exist?
Definitions of VERNICLE in dictionaries:
- n - a handkerchief bearing the image of Christ's face
There are 8 letters in VERNICLE: C E E I L N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERNICLE plus a wildcard: VERNICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERNICLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERNICLE
- Maria Kowalska - Email Phone Numbers Public Records & Criminal ...
- vernicle - Nicholas Roerich - WikiPaintings.org
- The vernicle Held By Two Angels - Staten Island Museum
- Mi vernicle
- The vernicle Image of the Saviour. St. Nicholas the Wonderworker. Neck ...
- ... Holy Mandylion ( The vernicle ) by Russian i stock photo pd2548936.jpg
- The Holy face (vernicle)
- medieval imaginations literature & visual culture in the middle ages
- The 6th annual OT WSOP League
- vernicle HOLY FACE