Scrabble word: VERNACULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERNACULAR exist?
Definitions of VERNACULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - the everyday speech of the people (as distinguished from literary language)
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- The standard native language of a country or locality.
- The everyday language spoken by a people as distinguished from the literary language.
- The idiom of a particular trade or profession: in the legal vernacular.
- An idiomatic word, phrase, or expression.
- The common, nonscientific name of a plant or an animal.
- Native to or commonly spoken by the members of a particular country or region.
- Using the native language of a region, especially as distinct from the literary language: a vernacular poet.
- Relating to or expressed in the native language or dialect.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the style of architecture and decoration common in a particular region, culture, or period.
- Occurring or existing in a particular locality; endemic: a vernacular disease.
- Relating to or designating the common, nonscientific name of a plant or an animal.
There are 10 letters in VERNACULAR: A A C E L N R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNACULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERNACULAR plus a wildcard: VERNACULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERNACULAR
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERNACULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.