Scrabble word: VERNACULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERNACULAR exist?
Definitions of VERNACULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - the everyday speech of the people (as distinguished from literary language)
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- The standard native language of a country or locality.
- The everyday language spoken by a people as distinguished from the literary language.
- The idiom of a particular trade or profession: in the legal vernacular.
- An idiomatic word, phrase, or expression.
- The common, nonscientific name of a plant or an animal.
- Native to or commonly spoken by the members of a particular country or region.
- Using the native language of a region, especially as distinct from the literary language: a vernacular poet.
- Relating to or expressed in the native language or dialect.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the style of architecture and decoration common in a particular region, culture, or period.
- Occurring or existing in a particular locality; endemic: a vernacular disease.
- Relating to or designating the common, nonscientific name of a plant or an animal.
There are 10 letters in VERNACULAR: A A C E L N R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNACULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERNACULAR plus a wildcard: VERNACULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERNACULAR
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words