Scrabble word: VERBALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERBALISM exist?
Definitions of VERBALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions
- noun - overabundance of words
- An expression in words; a word or phrase.
- The manner in which something is phrased; wording.
- A wordy phrase or sentence that has little meaning.
- Abundant use of words without conveying much meaning.
There are 9 letters in VERBALISM: A B E I L M R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERBALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERBALISM plus a wildcard: VERBALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERBALISM
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERBALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.