Scrabble word: VENTILATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTILATING exist?
Definitions of VENTILATING in dictionaries:
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- verb - expose to the circulation of fresh air so as to retard spoilage
- verb - circulate through and freshen
- verb - give expression or utterance to
- verb - furnish with an opening to allow air to circulate or gas to escape
There are 11 letters in VENTILATING: A E G I I L N N T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTILATING plus a wildcard: VENTILATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTILATING
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENTILATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.