Scrabble word: VELVETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELVETY exist?
Definitions of VELVETY in dictionaries:
- adj - smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- adj - resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- Suggestive of the texture of velvet; soft and smooth: velvety skin.
- Smooth-tasting; mellow: a velvety sherry.
- adj - resembling velvet in texture
There are 7 letters in VELVETY: E E L T V V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VELVETY plus a wildcard: VELVETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VELVETY
Images for VELVETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.