Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VASSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VASSAL exist?
Definitions of VASSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person holding a fief
- A person who held land from a feudal lord and received protection in return for homage and allegiance.
- A bondman; a slave.
- A subordinate or dependent.
- n - a person granted the use of land by a feudal lord in return for homage and allegiance
There are 6 letters in VASSAL: A A L S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VASSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VASSAL plus a wildcard: VASSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VASSAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VASSAL
- Feudalism in the Middle Ages
- vassal The board game emulator.
- vassal died the lord went through the sameceremonywith the vassal ...
- vassalit nom fminin - Encyclopdie Larousse
- vassal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word vassal
- vassal of Menoth - Protectorate
- Bulmaca Bul Bir derebeyin himayesine girip kendini onun hizmetine ...
- Assyrian Units (etc.) - Civilization Fanatics Forums
- SPORT CLUBE vassal Equipa de Infantis do S.C.vassal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.