Scrabble word: VARNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARNISH exist?
Definitions of VARNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a coating that provides a hard, lustrous, transparent finish to a surface
- verb - cover with varnish
- A paint containing a solvent and an oxidizing or evaporating binder, used to coat a surface with a hard, glossy, transparent film.
- The smooth coating or gloss resulting from the application of this paint.
- Something suggestive of or resembling varnish.
- A deceptively attractive external appearance; an outward show.
- To cover with varnish.
- To give a smooth and glossy finish to.
- To give a deceptively attractive appearance to; gloss over.
- verb - to give a glossy appearance to
There are 7 letters in VARNISH: A H I N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARNISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARNISH plus a wildcard: VARNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARNISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARNISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.