Scrabble word: VARNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARNISH exist?
Definitions of VARNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a coating that provides a hard, lustrous, transparent finish to a surface
- verb - cover with varnish
- A paint containing a solvent and an oxidizing or evaporating binder, used to coat a surface with a hard, glossy, transparent film.
- The smooth coating or gloss resulting from the application of this paint.
- Something suggestive of or resembling varnish.
- A deceptively attractive external appearance; an outward show.
- To cover with varnish.
- To give a smooth and glossy finish to.
- To give a deceptively attractive appearance to; gloss over.
- verb - to give a glossy appearance to