Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIOUS exist?
Definitions of VARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity
- adj - considered individually
- adj - distinctly dissimilar or unlike
- adj - having great diversity or variety
- Of diverse kinds: for various reasons.
- Unlike; different.
- Being more than one; several.
- Many-sided; versatile: a person of various skills.
- Having a variegated nature or appearance.
- Being an individual or separate member of a class or group: The various reports all agreed.
- Changeable; variable.
- adj - of diverse kinds
There are 7 letters in VARIOUS: A I O R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIOUS plus a wildcard: VARIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.