Scrabble word: VARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIOUS exist?
Definitions of VARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity
- adj - considered individually
- adj - distinctly dissimilar or unlike
- adj - having great diversity or variety
- Of diverse kinds: for various reasons.
- Unlike; different.
- Being more than one; several.
- Many-sided; versatile: a person of various skills.
- Having a variegated nature or appearance.
- Being an individual or separate member of a class or group: The various reports all agreed.
- Changeable; variable.
- adj - of diverse kinds