Scrabble word: VARIETIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIETIES exist?
Definitions of VARIETIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - noticeable heterogeneity
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics
- noun - a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - a difference that is usually pleasant
- noun - something differing from others of the same general kind
There are 9 letters in VARIETIES: A E E I I R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIETIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIETIES plus a wildcard: VARIETIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIETIES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIETIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.