Scrabble word: VARIABLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIABLES exist?
Definitions of VARIABLES in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is likely to vary
- noun - a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- noun - a star that varies noticeably in brightness
- noun - a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
- noun - something that varies
There are 9 letters in VARIABLES: A A B E I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIABLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIABLES plus a wildcard: VARIABLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIABLES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIABLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.