Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VARIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIABLE exist?
Definitions of VARIABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is likely to vary
- noun - a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- noun - a star that varies noticeably in brightness
- noun - a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
- adj - liable to or capable of change
- adj - marked by diversity or difference
- adj - (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied
- Likely to change or vary; subject to variation; changeable.
- Inconstant; fickle.
- Tending to deviate, as from a normal or recognized type; aberrant.
- Having no fixed quantitative value.
- Something that varies or is prone to variation.
- A variable star.
- A quantity capable of assuming any of a set of values.
- A symbol representing such a quantity.
- n - something that varies
There are 8 letters in VARIABLE: A A B E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIABLE plus a wildcard: VARIABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIABLE
- USING THE MISERY INDEX TO UNDERSTAND COMPENSATION
- Ways of Manipulating the Independent variable
- Illustration 2 Total variable cost graph
- Illustration 3 Unit variable cost graph
- description of independent variable dependent variable and control
- variable values are specified by selection types (see ...
- In this view each variable is represented as a row and various ...
- Fixed Rate Mortgages variable Rate Mortgages
- Lecture 3 variables and Hypotheses