Scrabble word: VARIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIABLE exist?
Definitions of VARIABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is likely to vary
- noun - a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- noun - a star that varies noticeably in brightness
- noun - a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
- adj - liable to or capable of change
- adj - marked by diversity or difference
- adj - (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied
- Likely to change or vary; subject to variation; changeable.
- Inconstant; fickle.
- Tending to deviate, as from a normal or recognized type; aberrant.
- Having no fixed quantitative value.
- Something that varies or is prone to variation.
- A variable star.
- A quantity capable of assuming any of a set of values.
- A symbol representing such a quantity.
- noun - something that varies
There are 8 letters in VARIABLE: A A B E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIABLE plus a wildcard: VARIABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.