Scrabble word: VARIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIABLE exist?
Definitions of VARIABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is likely to vary
- noun - a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- noun - a star that varies noticeably in brightness
- noun - a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
- adj - liable to or capable of change
- adj - marked by diversity or difference
- adj - (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied
- Likely to change or vary; subject to variation; changeable.
- Inconstant; fickle.
- Tending to deviate, as from a normal or recognized type; aberrant.
- Having no fixed quantitative value.
- Something that varies or is prone to variation.
- A variable star.
- A quantity capable of assuming any of a set of values.
- A symbol representing such a quantity.
- noun - something that varies