Scrabble word: VAPORIZED
Is VAPORIZED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VAPORIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting
- verb - turn into gas
- verb - lose or cause to lose liquid by vaporization leaving a more concentrated residue
- verb - decrease rapidly and disappear
- adj - converted into a gas or vapor
- verb - to convert into vapor
There are 9 letters in VAPORIZED: A D E I O P R V Z
Click to search all anagrams of VAPORIZED plus a wildcard: VAPORIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAPORIZED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAPORIZED
Lookup in Wiki for VAPORIZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.