Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VANGUARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANGUARD exist?
Definitions of VANGUARD in dictionaries:
- noun - the leading units moving at the head of an army
- noun - any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- noun - the position of greatest importance or advancement
- The foremost position in an army or a fleet advancing into battle.
- The foremost or leading position in a trend or movement.
- Those occupying a foremost position.
- noun - the forefront of a movement
There are 8 letters in VANGUARD: A A D G N R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANGUARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANGUARD plus a wildcard: VANGUARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANGUARD
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VANGUARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.