Scrabble word: VALENTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALENTINE exist?
Definitions of VALENTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweetheart chosen to receive a greeting on Saint Valentine's Day
- noun - a card sent or given (as to a sweetheart) on Saint Valentine's Day
- A sentimental or humorous greeting card sent to a sweetheart, friend, or family member, for example, on Saint Valentine’s Day.
- A gift sent as a token of love to one’s sweetheart on Saint Valentine’s Day.
- A person singled out especially as one’s sweetheart on Saint Valentine’s Day.
There are 9 letters in VALENTINE: A E E I L N N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALENTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALENTINE plus a wildcard: VALENTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALENTINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words