Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VACUOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACUOLE exist?
Definitions of VACUOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tiny cavity filled with fluid in the cytoplasm of a cell
- A small cavity in the cytoplasm of a cell, bound by a single membrane and containing water, food, or metabolic waste.
- adj - a small cavity in organic tissue [n -S] : VACUOLAR
There are 7 letters in VACUOLE: A C E L O U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VACUOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACUOLE plus a wildcard: VACUOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACUOLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VACUOLE
- FileBiological cell vacuole.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... vacuole (and recycled). This results in pH increase in the vacuole
- The TONOPLAST is a singlemembrane which envelops the central vacuole ...
- So lets start byviewing the data we have.
- ... - Open Lab - Projects - Plantfinder - Project Details - vacuole
- vacuole images & vacuole stock photos at HealthHaven.com
- vacuole ThaiGoodView.com Knowledge for Thai Student
- Central vacuole - APBiology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.