Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VACCINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACCINE exist?
Definitions of VACCINE in dictionaries:
- noun - immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies
- A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen’s structure that upon administration stimulates antibody production against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
- A vaccine prepared from the cowpox virus and inoculated against smallpox.
- Software designed to detect and stop the progress of a computer virus.
- adj - a preparation given to produce immunity to a specific disease [n -S] : VACCINAL
There are 7 letters in VACCINE: A C C E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VACCINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACCINE plus a wildcard: VACCINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACCINE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VACCINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.