Scrabble word: VACCINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACCINE exist?
Definitions of VACCINE in dictionaries:
- noun - immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies
- A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen’s structure that upon administration stimulates antibody production against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
- A vaccine prepared from the cowpox virus and inoculated against smallpox.
- Software designed to detect and stop the progress of a computer virus.
- adj - a preparation given to produce immunity to a specific disease [n -S] : VACCINAL