Scrabble word: VACATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACATION exist?
Definitions of VACATION in dictionaries:
- noun - leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- noun - the act of making something legally void
- verb - spend or take a vacation
- A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation, especially one with pay granted to an employee.
- A holiday.
- A fixed period of holidays, especially one during which a school, court, or business suspends activities.
- The act or an instance of vacating.
- verb - to take a vacation (a period of time devoted to rest and relaxation)
There are 8 letters in VACATION: A A C I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VACATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACATION plus a wildcard: VACATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACATION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VACATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.