Scrabble word: VACATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACATION exist?
Definitions of VACATION in dictionaries:
- noun - leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- noun - the act of making something legally void
- verb - spend or take a vacation
- A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation, especially one with pay granted to an employee.
- A holiday.
- A fixed period of holidays, especially one during which a school, court, or business suspends activities.
- The act or an instance of vacating.
- verb - to take a vacation (a period of time devoted to rest and relaxation)