Scrabble word: V
In which Scrabble dictionary does V exist?
Definitions of V in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of potential equal to the potential difference between two points on a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere when the power dissipated between the two points is 1 watt
- noun - a soft silvery white toxic metallic element used in steel alloys
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - being one more than four
- The 22nd letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter v.
- The 22nd in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter V.