Scrabble word: V
In which Scrabble dictionary does V exist?
Definitions of V in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of potential equal to the potential difference between two points on a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere when the power dissipated between the two points is 1 watt
- noun - a soft silvery white toxic metallic element used in steel alloys
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - being one more than four
- The 22nd letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter v.
- The 22nd in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter V.
There are 1 letters in V: V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word V plus a wildcard: V?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word V
Images for V
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.