Scrabble word: UPWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPWARD exist?
Definitions of UPWARD in dictionaries:
- adj - directed up
- adj - extending or moving toward a higher place
- adv - spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position
- adv - to a later time
- In, to, or toward a higher place, level, or position: flying upward.
- Toward a higher position in a hierarchy or on a socioeconomic scale: a young executive moving upward fast.
- To or toward the source, origin, or interior.
- Toward the head or upper parts: bare from the waist upward.
- Toward a higher amount, degree, or rank: Prices soared upward.
- Directed toward a higher place or position: upward movement.
- adv - toward a higher place or position [adv] : UPWARDLY