Scrabble word: UPWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPWARD exist?
Definitions of UPWARD in dictionaries:
- adj - directed up
- adj - extending or moving toward a higher place
- adv - spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position
- adv - to a later time
- In, to, or toward a higher place, level, or position: flying upward.
- Toward a higher position in a hierarchy or on a socioeconomic scale: a young executive moving upward fast.
- To or toward the source, origin, or interior.
- Toward the head or upper parts: bare from the waist upward.
- Toward a higher amount, degree, or rank: Prices soared upward.
- Directed toward a higher place or position: upward movement.
- adv - toward a higher place or position [adv] : UPWARDLY
There are 6 letters in UPWARD: A D P R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPWARD plus a wildcard: UPWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPWARD
Images for UPWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.