Scrabble word: UPSTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPSTAGE exist?
Definitions of UPSTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the rear part of the stage
- verb - treat snobbishly, put in one's place
- verb - move upstage, forcing the other actors to turn away from the audience
- verb - steal the show, draw attention to oneself away from someone else
- adj - of the back half of a stage
- adj - remote in manner
- adv - at or toward the rear of the stage
- Of or relating to the rear part of a stage.
- Haughty; aloof.
- To distract attention from (another performer) by moving upstage, thus forcing the other performer to face away from the audience.
- To divert attention or praise from; force out of the spotlight: a vice president who repeatedly tried to upstage the president.
- To treat haughtily.
- verb - to outdo theatrically
There are 7 letters in UPSTAGE: A E G P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPSTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPSTAGE plus a wildcard: UPSTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPSTAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPSTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.