Scrabble word: UPSTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPSTAGE exist?
Definitions of UPSTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the rear part of the stage
- verb - treat snobbishly, put in one's place
- verb - move upstage, forcing the other actors to turn away from the audience
- verb - steal the show, draw attention to oneself away from someone else
- adj - of the back half of a stage
- adj - remote in manner
- adv - at or toward the rear of the stage
- Of or relating to the rear part of a stage.
- Haughty; aloof.
- To distract attention from (another performer) by moving upstage, thus forcing the other performer to face away from the audience.
- To divert attention or praise from; force out of the spotlight: a vice president who repeatedly tried to upstage the president.
- To treat haughtily.
- verb - to outdo theatrically