Scrabble word: UPRIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPRIGHT exist?
Definitions of UPRIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical structural member as a post or stake
- noun - a piano with a vertical sounding board
- adj - in a vertical position
- adj - of moral excellence
- adj - upright in position or posture
- Erect in posture or carriage: “She sat with grim determination, upright as a darning needle stuck in a board” (Harriet Beecher Stowe).
- Vertically: walk upright.
- A perpendicular position; verticality.
- Something, such as a goal post, that stands upright.
- An upright piano.
- verb - to make vertical
There are 7 letters in UPRIGHT: G H I P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPRIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPRIGHT plus a wildcard: UPRIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPRIGHT
Images for UPRIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.