Scrabble word: UPRIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPRIGHT exist?
Definitions of UPRIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical structural member as a post or stake
- noun - a piano with a vertical sounding board
- adj - in a vertical position
- adj - of moral excellence
- adj - upright in position or posture
- Erect in posture or carriage: “She sat with grim determination, upright as a darning needle stuck in a board” (Harriet Beecher Stowe).
- Vertically: walk upright.
- A perpendicular position; verticality.
- Something, such as a goal post, that stands upright.
- An upright piano.
- verb - to make vertical