Scrabble word: UPHILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPHILL exist?
Definitions of UPHILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the upward slope of a hill
- adj - sloping upward
- adv - against difficulties
- adv - upward on a hill or incline
- Located on high or higher ground: an uphill mine entrance.
- Going up a hill or slope: an uphill climb.
- Marked by difficulty or strong resistance; laborious: an uphill election campaign against a popular incumbent.
- To or toward higher ground; up a slope.
- An upward slope or incline.
- noun - an upward slope
There are 6 letters in UPHILL: H I L L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPHILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPHILL plus a wildcard: UPHILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPHILL
Images for UPHILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.