Scrabble word: UPHILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPHILL exist?
Definitions of UPHILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the upward slope of a hill
- adj - sloping upward
- adv - against difficulties
- adv - upward on a hill or incline
- Located on high or higher ground: an uphill mine entrance.
- Going up a hill or slope: an uphill climb.
- Marked by difficulty or strong resistance; laborious: an uphill election campaign against a popular incumbent.
- To or toward higher ground; up a slope.
- An upward slope or incline.
- noun - an upward slope