Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNWORTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWORTHY exist?
Definitions of UNWORTHY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in value or merit
- adj - not deserving
- adj - morally reprehensible
- Insufficient in worth; undeserving: a bad plan unworthy of our consideration.
- Lacking value or merit; worthless.
- Not suiting or befitting: “The acquaintances she had already formed were unworthy of her” (Jane Austen).
- Vile; despicable.
- adv - having value or merit [adj -THIER, -THIEST] : WORTHILY
- n - a worthy person
- n - an unworthy person
There are 8 letters in UNWORTHY: H N O R T U W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNWORTHY plus a wildcard: UNWORTHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNWORTHY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNWORTHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.