Scrabble word: UNWORTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWORTHY exist?
Definitions of UNWORTHY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in value or merit
- adj - not deserving
- adj - morally reprehensible
- Insufficient in worth; undeserving: a bad plan unworthy of our consideration.
- Lacking value or merit; worthless.
- Not suiting or befitting: “The acquaintances she had already formed were unworthy of her” (Jane Austen).
- Vile; despicable.
- adv - having value or merit [adj -THIER, -THIEST] : WORTHILY
- noun - a worthy person
- noun - an unworthy person