Scrabble word: UNWITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWITTING exist?
Definitions of UNWITTING in dictionaries:
- adj - not done with purpose or intent
- adj - not aware or knowing
- adj - unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- Not knowing; unaware: an unwitting subject in an experiment.
- Not intended; unintentional: an unwitting admission of guilt.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 9 letters in UNWITTING: G I I N N T T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNWITTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNWITTING plus a wildcard: UNWITTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNWITTING
Images for UNWITTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.