Scrabble word: UNWILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWILLING exist?
Definitions of UNWILLING in dictionaries:
- adj - not disposed or inclined toward
- adj - in spite of contrary volition
- Not willing; hesitant or loath: unwilling to face facts.
- Done, given, or said reluctantly: unwilling consent.
- adj - inclined or favorably disposed in mind
There are 9 letters in UNWILLING: G I I L L N N U W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNWILLING plus a wildcard: UNWILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNWILLING
Images for UNWILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.