Scrabble word: UNWILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWILLED exist?
Definitions of UNWILLED in dictionaries:
- adj - without deliberate intent
- adj - without deliberate volition
- Involuntary; spontaneous.
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 8 letters in UNWILLED: D E I L L N U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNWILLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNWILLED plus a wildcard: UNWILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNWILLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNWILLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.