Scrabble word: UNTHINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNTHINKING exist?
Definitions of UNTHINKING in dictionaries:
- adj - not exhibiting or characterized by careful thought
- adj - without care or thought for others
- adj - mentally sluggish
- adv - in a thoughtless manner
- Not taking due thought; thoughtless or heedless: proceeded, unthinking, into the trap.
- Exhibiting a lack of thought: unthinking bravado.
- Incapable of the power of thought.
- verb - to dismiss from the mind
There are 10 letters in UNTHINKING: G H I I K N N N T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNTHINKING plus a wildcard: UNTHINKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNTHINKING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNTHINKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.