Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNPLUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNPLUG exist?
Definitions of UNPLUG in dictionaries:
- verb - pull the plug of (electrical appliances) and render inoperable
- To remove a plug from.
- To free from an obstruction.
- To remove (an electric plug) from an outlet.
- To disconnect (an electric appliance) by removing a plug from an outlet.
- v - to take a plug out of
There are 6 letters in UNPLUG: G L N P U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNPLUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNPLUG plus a wildcard: UNPLUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNPLUG
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNPLUG
- NEWS- unplug for Family Day Athabasca County
- unplug Logo
- You would be surprised by how many leaders actually unplug ...
- The most critical step for your business at Christmas unplug and ...
- How To Sleep Learning To unplug The Nutrition Post
- Know when to unplug
- unplugging 10 Feet Traveling
- ... and television. I am also going to unplug my washer and dryer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.