Scrabble word: UNLEARNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNLEARNED exist?
Definitions of UNLEARNED in dictionaries:
- verb - try to forget
- verb - discard something previously learnt, like an old habit
- adj - not established by conditioning or learning
- adj - not well learned
- adj - uneducated in general
- Not educated; ignorant or illiterate.
- Not skilled or versed in a specified discipline.
- verb - to put out of one's knowledge or memory
There are 9 letters in UNLEARNED: A D E E L N N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNLEARNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNLEARNED plus a wildcard: UNLEARNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNLEARNED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNLEARNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.