Scrabble word: UNKNOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNKNOWN exist?
Definitions of UNKNOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an unknown and unexplored region
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - a variable whose values are solutions of an equation
- adj - not known
- adj - being or having an unknown or unnamed source
- adj - not known to exist
- adj - not famous or acclaimed
- adj - not known before
- Not known; unfamiliar: a modern-day problem unknown in earlier times.
- Not identified or ascertained: received flowers from an unknown admirer.
- Not established or verified.
- Not well known or widely known: an unknown artist.
- A person or thing that is unknown: “the abyss of the unknown” (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky).
- A person who is not well known, as to the general public: cast an unknown in the starring role.
- A quantity of unknown numerical value.
- noun - one that is not known