Scrabble word: UNKNOWN
Is UNKNOWN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNKNOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an unknown and unexplored region
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - a variable whose values are solutions of an equation
- adj - not known
- adj - being or having an unknown or unnamed source
- adj - not known to exist
- adj - not famous or acclaimed
- adj - not known before
- Not known; unfamiliar: a modern-day problem unknown in earlier times.
- Not identified or ascertained: received flowers from an unknown admirer.
- Not established or verified.
- Not well known or widely known: an unknown artist.
- A person or thing that is unknown: “the abyss of the unknown” (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky).
- A person who is not well known, as to the general public: cast an unknown in the starring role.
- A quantity of unknown numerical value.
- noun - one that is not known
There are 7 letters in UNKNOWN: K N N N O U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNKNOWN
Click to search all anagrams of UNKNOWN plus a wildcard: UNKNOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNKNOWN
Images for UNKNOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.