Scrabble word: UNJUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNJUST exist?
Definitions of UNJUST in dictionaries:
- adj - not fair
- adj - violating principles of justice
- adj - not equitable or fair
- Violating principles of justice or fairness; unfair: “monstrously unjust and socially harmful” (Anna Garlin Spencer).
- adj - acting in conformity with what is morally good
- verb - to engage in personal combat
There are 6 letters in UNJUST: J N S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNJUST plus a wildcard: UNJUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNJUST
Images for UNJUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.