Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNIAXIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIAXIAL exist?
Definitions of UNIAXIAL in dictionaries:
- Of, relating to, or affecting one axis.
- Of, relating to, or being a plant with one primary stem that has no branches and terminates in a flower.
- Having one direction along which double refraction of light does not take place.
- adj - having one axis
There are 8 letters in UNIAXIAL: A A I I L N U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNIAXIAL plus a wildcard: UNIAXIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIAXIAL
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNIAXIAL
- HDPE uniaxial Geogrid (zg2347894) - China geosynthetics Road
- uniaxial Minerals
- Rhomtre pour poudres avec testeur uniaxial - Mesures N 834
- Earthwork Products Supply Warp-knitting Polyester uniaxial & Biaxial ...
- Figure 1 Film processing techniques
- Optional for uniaxial steering engine or biaxial.
- Use of an mini-hydraulic fracturing experiment to measure the minimum ...
- uniaxial Mesh (ba1837056) - China Baoli or OEM
- The flexible biaxial film tseter for polymers developed atOCAMAC
- Ex Ceramium ciliatum Laurencia pinnatifida Gelidium ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.