Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNFOLDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFOLDS exist?
Definitions of UNFOLDS in dictionaries:
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- verb - open to the view
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- v - to open something that is folded
There are 7 letters in UNFOLDS: D F L N O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFOLDS plus a wildcard: UNFOLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFOLDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNFOLDS
- UNDEFINED Saturnism unfolds
- Exclusive Adventure Time The Adventure unfolds Comic By Jon Chad ...
- Gallery Covers Music Callisto - True Nature unfolds.jpg
- Destiny unfolds from Star Wars by John Alvin
- Stand by me as life unfolds uber humor
- UPDATED 823 Ben Folds unfolds Box Set Track List For ...
- ... The Whole Story .....Start To Finish ..... Added to as it unfolds
- eve 300x165 MASSIVE BATTLE unfolds ON EVE ONLINE UNBELIEVABLE NUMBERS
- Animation as a metaphor for the European colonialism in 18th ...
- Life unfolds Blog - Jennifer Lee More Intuitive Painting Playtime
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.