Scrabble word: UNFOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFOLD exist?
Definitions of UNFOLD in dictionaries:
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- verb - open to the view
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- To open and spread out (something folded); extend.
- To remove the coverings from; disclose to view.
- To reveal gradually by written or spoken explanation; make known.
- To become spread out; open out: Spring flowers unfolded everywhere.
- To develop, as if by spreading out: A brilliant career unfolded.
- To be revealed gradually to the understanding: The solution to the problem unfolded as they spoke.
- verb - to open something that is folded
There are 6 letters in UNFOLD: D F L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNFOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFOLD plus a wildcard: UNFOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFOLD
Images for UNFOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.