Scrabble word: UNFOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFOLD exist?
Definitions of UNFOLD in dictionaries:
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- verb - open to the view
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- To open and spread out (something folded); extend.
- To remove the coverings from; disclose to view.
- To reveal gradually by written or spoken explanation; make known.
- To become spread out; open out: Spring flowers unfolded everywhere.
- To develop, as if by spreading out: A brilliant career unfolded.
- To be revealed gradually to the understanding: The solution to the problem unfolded as they spoke.
- verb - to open something that is folded