Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNFOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFOLD exist?
Definitions of UNFOLD in dictionaries:
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- verb - open to the view
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- To open and spread out (something folded); extend.
- To remove the coverings from; disclose to view.
- To reveal gradually by written or spoken explanation; make known.
- To become spread out; open out: Spring flowers unfolded everywhere.
- To develop, as if by spreading out: A brilliant career unfolded.
- To be revealed gradually to the understanding: The solution to the problem unfolded as they spoke.
- v - to open something that is folded
There are 6 letters in UNFOLD: D F L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNFOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFOLD plus a wildcard: UNFOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFOLD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNFOLD
- Spider-Mans Origin Will unfold Over A Few Movies Webb Says ...
- Link P24h Tern Folding Bicycles Italy
- Eclipse P9 Tern Folding Bicycles United States
- 12V Heated Throw with Timer - 12V
- plamenmatev HP brochure
- DESIGNDELICATESSEN - Muuto - unfold - pendel
- BICYCLAND Marchand de vlo pliant DAHON propose le DAHON Ios XL ...
- unfold Unlock iPhone with Fold To Unlock [Cydia Tweak]