Scrabble word: UNFINISHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFINISHED exist?
Definitions of UNFINISHED in dictionaries:
- adj - not brought to the desired final state
- adj - not brought to an end or conclusion
- adj - lacking a surface finish such as paint
- Not brought to an end; incomplete: unfinished business.
- Not having received special processing, such as dyeing or varnishing: unfinished furniture.
- verb - to bring to an end
There are 10 letters in UNFINISHED: D E F H I I N N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFINISHED plus a wildcard: UNFINISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFINISHED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNFINISHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.