Scrabble word: UNEASINESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNEASINESS exist?
Definitions of UNEASINESS in dictionaries:
- noun - feelings of anxiety that make you tense and irritable
- noun - physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression)
- noun - embarrassment deriving from the feeling that others are critically aware of you
- noun - the trait of seeming ill at ease
- noun - inability to rest or relax or be still
- adj - not difficult
- noun - a communications code word for the letter E
There are 10 letters in UNEASINESS: A E E I N N S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNEASINESS plus a wildcard: UNEASINESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNEASINESS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNEASINESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.