Scrabble word: UNDOING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDOING exist?
Definitions of UNDOING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that makes a previous act of no effect (as if not done)
- noun - loosening the ties that fasten something
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- The act of unfastening or loosening.
- Ruin; destruction.
- The act of bringing to ruin.
- A cause or source of ruin; downfall: Greed was his undoing.
- The act of reversing or annulling something accomplished; a cancellation.
- noun - a cause of ruin
There are 7 letters in UNDOING: D G I N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDOING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDOING plus a wildcard: UNDOING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDOING
Images for UNDOING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.