Scrabble word: UNDOING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDOING exist?
Definitions of UNDOING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that makes a previous act of no effect (as if not done)
- noun - loosening the ties that fasten something
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- The act of unfastening or loosening.
- Ruin; destruction.
- The act of bringing to ruin.
- A cause or source of ruin; downfall: Greed was his undoing.
- The act of reversing or annulling something accomplished; a cancellation.
- noun - a cause of ruin