Scrabble word: UNDERWORLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERWORLD exist?
Definitions of UNDERWORLD in dictionaries:
- noun - the criminal class
- noun - (religion) the world of the dead
- The part of society that is engaged in and organized for the purpose of crime and vice.
- A region, realm, or dwelling place conceived to be below the surface of the earth.
- The opposite side of the earth; the antipodes.
- The world of the dead, located below the world of the living; Hades.
- The world beneath the heavens; the earth.