Scrabble word: UNDERTOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERTOW exist?
Definitions of UNDERTOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination contrary to the strongest or prevailing feeling
- noun - the seaward undercurrent created after waves have broken on the shore
- The seaward pull of receding waves after they break on a shore.
- A tendency, especially in thought or feeling, contrary to what seems the strongest: “As she talks nostalgically of her days of glory... a poignant undertow emerges” (Tina Brown).
- noun - the seaward pull of receding waves breaking on a shore
There are 8 letters in UNDERTOW: D E N O R T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERTOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERTOW plus a wildcard: UNDERTOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERTOW
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERTOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.