Scrabble word: UNDERTAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERTAKING exist?
Definitions of UNDERTAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- noun - the trade of a funeral director
- verb - enter upon an activity or enterprise
- verb - accept as a challenge
- verb - promise to do or accomplish
- verb - enter into a contractual arrangement
- verb - accept as a charge
- A task or an assignment undertaken; a venture.
- A guaranty, an engagement, or a promise.
- The profession or duties of a funeral director.
There are 11 letters in UNDERTAKING: A D E G I K N N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERTAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERTAKING plus a wildcard: UNDERTAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERTAKING
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERTAKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.