Scrabble word: UNDERSTANDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERSTANDING exist?
Definitions of UNDERSTANDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive condition of someone who understands
- noun - the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
- noun - an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
- noun - the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- verb - know and comprehend the nature or meaning of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - make sense of a language
- verb - believe to be the case
- verb - be understanding of
- adj - characterized by understanding based on comprehension and discernment and empathy
- The quality or condition of one who understands; comprehension.
- The faculty by which one understands; intelligence.
- Individual or specified judgment or outlook; opinion.
- A compact implicit between two or more people or groups.
- The matter implicit in such a compact.
- A reconciliation of differences; a state of agreement: They finally reached an understanding.
- A disposition to appreciate or share the feelings and thoughts of others; sympathy.
- Characterized by or having comprehension, good sense, or discernment.
- Compassionate; sympathetic.
There are 13 letters in UNDERSTANDING: A D D E G I N N N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERSTANDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERSTANDING plus a wildcard: UNDERSTANDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERSTANDING
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERSTANDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.