Scrabble word: UNDERRUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERRUN exist?
Definitions of UNDERRUN in dictionaries:
- To run, pass, or go beneath.
- To haul (a line or cable) onto a boat for inspection or repair.
- An amount or a quantity produced that is less than what has been estimated.
- The difference between this amount or quantity and what has been estimated.
- An undercurrent.
- verb - to pass or extend under
There are 8 letters in UNDERRUN: D E N N R R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERRUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERRUN plus a wildcard: UNDERRUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERRUN
Images for UNDERRUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.