Scrabble word: UNDERPIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERPIN exist?
Definitions of UNDERPIN in dictionaries:
- verb - support from beneath
- verb - support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm
- To support from below, as with props, girders, or masonry.
- To give support or substance to: “the public awareness that must underpin a sustained and concerted development effort for Africa and its youth” (Barber B.
- verb - to support from below
There are 8 letters in UNDERPIN: D E I N N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERPIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERPIN plus a wildcard: UNDERPIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERPIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERPIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.