Scrabble word: UNDERLAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERLAID exist?
Definitions of UNDERLAID in dictionaries:
- verb - raise or support (the level of printing) by inserting a piece of paper or cardboard under the type
- verb - put (something) under or beneath
- verb - provide with a base, support, lining, or backing
- Placed or laid underneath.
- Supported or raised by something from beneath; having an underlay.
- verb - to place under
There are 9 letters in UNDERLAID: A D D E I L N R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERLAID plus a wildcard: UNDERLAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERLAID
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERLAID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.