Scrabble word: UNDERDEVELOPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERDEVELOPED exist?
Definitions of UNDERDEVELOPED in dictionaries:
- verb - process (a film or photographic plate) less than the required time or in an ineffective solution or at an insufficiently high temperature
- adj - relating to societies in which capital needed to industrialize is in short supply
- adj - not yet fully developed
- Not adequately or normally developed; immature: underdeveloped leaves and flowers.
- Processed in too weak a developing solution, or for too short a time, or at too low a temperature to produce a normal degree of contrast.
- Having a low level of economic productivity and technological sophistication within the contemporary range of possibility; developing: underdeveloped countries.
There are 14 letters in UNDERDEVELOPED: D D D E E E E L N O P R U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERDEVELOPED plus a wildcard: UNDERDEVELOPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERDEVELOPED
14 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERDEVELOPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.