Scrabble word: UNDERCUTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERCUTTING exist?
Definitions of UNDERCUTTING in dictionaries:
- verb - sell cheaper than one's competition
- verb - cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
- verb - cut away the underpart of
- verb - strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
- verb - cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
- verb - to cut under
There are 12 letters in UNDERCUTTING: C D E G I N N R T T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERCUTTING plus a wildcard: UNDERCUTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERCUTTING
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERCUTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.