Is UNDERCUTTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDERCUTTING in various dictionaries:
- verb - sell cheaper than one's competition
- verb - cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
- verb - cut away the underpart of
- verb - strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
- verb - cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
- verb - to cut under
There are 12 letters in UNDERCUTTING: C D E G I N N R T T U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDERCUTTING, to go: UNDERCUTTING?
Rearrange the letters in UNDERCUTTING and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
9 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
8 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
7 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
6 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
5 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
4 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
3 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
2 letters out of UNDERCUTTING
Contextual use of UNDERCUTTING
What's nearby UNDERCUTTING
Lookup in Wiki for UNDERCUTTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDERCUTTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDERCUTTING"