Scrabble word: UNDERCUT
Is UNDERCUT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNDERCUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the material removed by a cut made underneath
- noun - the tender meat of the loin muscle on each side of the vertebral column
- noun - a notch cut in the trunk of tree in order to determine the direction of its fall
- noun - (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball
- noun - a cut made underneath to remove material
- verb - sell cheaper than one's competition
- verb - cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
- verb - cut away the underpart of
- verb - strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
- verb - cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
- To diminish or destroy the province or effectiveness of; undermine: “This celebration of opulence and wealth and power undercuts the character of the Statue of Liberty” (Jesse Jackson).
- To sell at a lower price than or to work for lower wages or fees than (a competitor).
- To make a cut under or below.
- To create an overhang by cutting material away from, as in carving.
- To impart backspin to (a ball) by striking downward as well as forward, as in golf and baseball.
- To engage in undercutting.
- A cut made in the under part to remove material.
- The material so removed.
- A notch cut in a tree to direct its fall and insure a clean break.
- The tenderloin of beef; the fillet.
- A spin given to a ball opposite to its direction of flight; a backspin.
- A cut or slice imparting such a spin.
- A cut or slice made with an underarm motion.
- verb - to cut under
There are 8 letters in UNDERCUT: C D E N R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERCUT
Click to search all anagrams of UNDERCUT plus a wildcard: UNDERCUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERCUT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERCUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.