Scrabble word: UNDERCOAT
Is UNDERCOAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNDERCOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - seal consisting of a coating of a tar or rubberlike material on the underside of a motor vehicle to retard corrosion
- noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- noun - thick soft fur lying beneath the longer and coarser guard hair
- verb - cover with a primer
- A coat worn beneath another coat.
- A covering of short hairs lying underneath the longer outer hairs of an animal’s coat.
- Also undercoating (-kotVng).
- A coat of sealing material applied to a surface before the outer coats, as of paint, are applied.
- The sealing material used for this purpose.
- A tarlike substance sprayed on the underside of a vehicle to prevent rusting.
There are 9 letters in UNDERCOAT: A C D E N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERCOAT
Click to search all anagrams of UNDERCOAT plus a wildcard: UNDERCOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERCOAT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERCOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.